Welcome To My Blog!

I'd like to first say "hello" to everyone. I must lay down a single rule, and it's commonly known by many as the Golden Rule. Please treat everyone in here as you would want to be treated. I ask that no one "flames" anyone else, or say anything obscene or rude. This is a friendly discussions blog that pertains mostly to computers, music, politics, and religion, but not restricted to just these topics.

If you're looking for some computer help, then I highly recommend by starting with my first part in my series:
Computer Advice Part 1 of 9 - Hardware Terms

I also have a website I'd love for anyone to visit at http://webpages.charter.net/drkstlkr/

If you know someone who might enjoy this blog, then please send them an e-mail!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Best Online Political Quiz

Best Online Political Quiz
With elections just around the corner, there's many political quizzes you can take on the internet to find out what political party best suites you.  However, which one is the most accurate?  Most people prefer to take small quizzes such as http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz, but I find that a majority of people who take this quiz says that they are moderate Libertarians.  Although I know that I definitely fall into this "category", surely everyone can't be!  So, it seems to me that the more detailed questions you answer, the more accurate the quiz is.  So, I came across the political spectrum quiz below, that not only does the following quiz have 53 questions, but each question contains five degrees of how you feel about the questions, (instead of only two or three) and also how important these topics are to you.  It's highly detailed, but it requires a lot of patience to finish:

http://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html

General Related Wikipedia Articles:

Forms of Government Related Wikipedia Articles:

U.S. Political Parties Related Wikipedia Articles:

No comments: