Welcome To My Blog!

I'd like to first say "hello" to everyone. I must lay down a single rule, and it's commonly known by many as the Golden Rule. Please treat everyone in here as you would want to be treated. I ask that no one "flames" anyone else, or say anything obscene or rude. This is a friendly discussions blog that pertains mostly to computers, music, politics, and religion, but not restricted to just these topics.

If you're looking for some computer help, then I highly recommend by starting with my first part in my series:
Computer Advice Part 1 of 9 - Hardware Terms

I also have a website I'd love for anyone to visit at http://webpages.charter.net/drkstlkr/

If you know someone who might enjoy this blog, then please send them an e-mail!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Burke County Forum

I expanded my currently dead BCPS (Burke County Public Schools) Forum to just the Burke County Forum, so that anyone can ask questions or discuss ANY topic related to Burke County, North Carolina.  This could include local politics, events, and, of course, our schools, as well.  I'm hoping this may spark some interest in what's going on in our county, our state, and even in our country that affects us citizens here in Burke County. I encourage anyone and everyone to take an interest and participate!  Forums are only as helpful and useful by the contributions (posts) made by its members.

No comments: