Welcome To My Blog!

I'd like to first say "hello" to everyone. I must lay down a single rule, and it's commonly known by many as the Golden Rule. Please treat everyone in here as you would want to be treated. I ask that no one "flames" anyone else, or say anything obscene or rude. This is a friendly discussions blog that pertains mostly to computers, music, politics, and religion, but not restricted to just these topics.

If you're looking for some computer help, then I highly recommend by starting with my first part in my series:
Computer Advice Part 1 of 9 - Hardware Terms

I also have a website I'd love for anyone to visit at http://webpages.charter.net/drkstlkr/

If you know someone who might enjoy this blog, then please send them an e-mail!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Crossroad, Part 3

Inspired to write this song while listening to "haZe" by Skinny Puppy...


I also borrowed some lyrics from a song I love called "In Power We Entrust The Love Advocated" by Dead Can Dance...





Blind-sighted by the inevitable
Came full circle back once before
Unaccustomed instability
Adrift in the sea of uncertainty

Inadequate. Disappoint. Discontent
Unfulfilled. Incomplete. Resent

Standing alone at another crossroad
Disabled by fears which course to take
Uncharted territory seems familiar
Just coincidence, or is this my fate?

Unveiled beneath the disguise
Wounded truth by harmless lies
Unhealed memories bleeding again
Welcome demons like long lost friends

Injured. Regret. Helpless
Surreal. Exhausted. Hopeless

Standing together at a crossroad
Disabled by fears which course to take
Uncharted territory seems familiar
Just coincidence, or is this our fate?

"Crossroad, Part 3" by Mickey Buchanan

No comments: