Welcome To My Blog!

I'd like to first say "hello" to everyone. I must lay down a single rule, and it's commonly known by many as the Golden Rule. Please treat everyone in here as you would want to be treated. I ask that no one "flames" anyone else, or say anything obscene or rude. This is a friendly discussions blog that pertains mostly to computers, music, politics, and religion, but not restricted to just these topics.

If you're looking for some computer help, then I highly recommend by starting with my first part in my series:
Computer Advice Part 1 of 9 - Hardware Terms

I also have a website I'd love for anyone to visit at http://webpages.charter.net/drkstlkr/

If you know someone who might enjoy this blog, then please send them an e-mail!

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Cutting The Cable - Part 2

If you haven't already, please read my Cutting The Cable - Part 1 first.
This Part 2 is a bit unethical and considered illegal, but greatly expands your entertainment horizons.

Kodi + Exodus

What makes Kodi so amazing is all of the add-ons it supports for watching (or listening) to anything imaginable from anywhere and everywhere all over the world.  First, you'll need a few things to get started...
  • Broadband internet (such as cable or DSL)
  • Computer
  • Amazon Fire TV (such as a FireStick, and optional if you can stream video from your computer to your HDTV)
Depending upon your OS (operating system), simply download and install Kodi from https://kodi.tv/download/
Follow these directions if you're installing Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV device...

Once you've installed Kodi, you'll want to install the Exodus add-on for Kodi...

No comments: