Welcome To My Blog!

I'd like to first say "hello" to everyone. I must lay down a single rule, and it's commonly known by many as the Golden Rule. Please treat everyone in here as you would want to be treated. I ask that no one "flames" anyone else, or say anything obscene or rude. This is a friendly discussions blog that pertains mostly to computers, music, politics, and religion, but not restricted to just these topics.

If you're looking for some computer help, then I highly recommend by starting with my first part in my series:
Computer Advice Part 1 of 9 - Hardware Terms

I also have a website I'd love for anyone to visit at http://webpages.charter.net/drkstlkr/

If you know someone who might enjoy this blog, then please send them an e-mail!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WARNING! This blog contains uber cheesy quotes!

I'm gonna keep this blog "short and sweet", along with some uber cheesy quotes, but I've been using these cheesy quotes to help me through some tough times throughout my life. So, here you go...

We've all been through really hard times throughout our lives, and most of these experiences are as unique as we are as human beings. And if you're reading this, thus you've must've survived these hardships, and will most likely survive more. "What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger." So, when I'm going through something that's very hard to "see the light at the end of the tunnel", I try to keep in mind that "this, too, shall pass".

Also, another cheesy quote I tell myself not often enough is to "live life, with each passing day, to it's fullest". It's true that no one knows what may come tomorrow, and I can just about guarantee almost everyone reading this want to say things to a dear loved one. Whether it's positive or negative, you have something you need to say. Since Candice and I are trying to work things out, we've been the most open and honest about our thoughts and feelings than I've ever been with anyone. And it's been so absolutely wonderful! I highly encourage anyone reading this to talk to the person you want to say something to before it's too late.

Baby, I love you more with each and every day, with everything in me. And no matter what happens during our lives, I'll always be here for you to talk to, and here to listen to you.

No comments: