Welcome To My Blog!

I'd like to first say "hello" to everyone. I must lay down a single rule, and it's commonly known by many as the Golden Rule. Please treat everyone in here as you would want to be treated. I ask that no one "flames" anyone else, or say anything obscene or rude. This is a friendly discussions blog that pertains mostly to computers, music, politics, and religion, but not restricted to just these topics.

If you're looking for some computer help, then I highly recommend by starting with my first part in my series:
Computer Advice Part 1 of 9 - Hardware Terms

I also have a website I'd love for anyone to visit at http://webpages.charter.net/drkstlkr/

If you know someone who might enjoy this blog, then please send them an e-mail!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mickey Playing TOOL's Undertow On Drums

This is my futile attempt to play TOOL's "Undertow" on my drums, which isn't exactly the easiest song for me to play along to. I only wished my drumset sounded nearly as good as Danny Carey's (who's one of my greatest influences, and is playing the actual original drumkit that you hear in this video). No need to point-out my many mistakes, because I already know that I had made plenty of them from watching this video! (although I do like to improvise a lot when I'm playing a cover song) I realize that I'm not even close to being a really good drummer, but I try to be, and I also know that my basement is kind'a dark and in a mess! LOL I may redo this video sometime later in the future after I've practiced the song several more times, but I hope that you at least somewhat enjoy this video in the meantime. Other than obviously practicing more, taking drum lessons when I can financially afford to do so, and upgrading my current drumset, if anyone has any constructive criticism, comments, or suggestions, I'd like to hear them! :-)

No comments: