Welcome To My Blog!

I'd like to first say "hello" to everyone. I must lay down a single rule, and it's commonly known by many as the Golden Rule. Please treat everyone in here as you would want to be treated. I ask that no one "flames" anyone else, or say anything obscene or rude. This is a friendly discussions blog that pertains mostly to computers, music, politics, and religion, but not restricted to just these topics.

If you're looking for some computer help, then I highly recommend by starting with my first part in my series:
Computer Advice Part 1 of 9 - Hardware Terms

I also have a website I'd love for anyone to visit at http://webpages.charter.net/drkstlkr/

If you know someone who might enjoy this blog, then please send them an e-mail!

Friday, October 16, 2009

CmdLnScn

CmdLnScn
I created a FREE, new utility I created called CmdLnScn (Command-Line Scanners). It attempts to remove computer malware (which are computer infections, such as computer viruses, computer worms, Trojan horses, rootkits, rogue software/scareware, adware, spyware, etc.) using multiple scanners.  It's mostly automated, so once you get it running, you simply leave and come back later.

How CmdLnScn Works And What It Does
It automatically downloads several of the newest, free command-line scanners along with their newest definitions, run scans with these free command line scanners, and attempts to automatically remove any computer malware they found.  It also attempts to clean junk or temporary files, along with checking, and checking and defragmenting your hard drive.  However, the various scans may take SEVERAL HOURS to run, so please plan to be without your computer for at least 12 hours or more!  Also, you MUST have a working broadband internet connection (such as cable or DSL) for CmdLnScn to work!

More Info
To find out in much more detail as to what CmdLnScn does, please read:
How To Get CmdLnScn

Got Comments Or Questions?
Please send me any comments or questions, especially any bugs, issues, and problems at junkmail3612@gmail.com! Also please pass this blog link along to anyone you think could use CmdLnScn!!!

Blog Link: http://junkmail3612.blogspot.com/2009/10/cmdlnscn.html

No comments: