Welcome To My Blog!

I'd like to first say "hello" to everyone. I must lay down a single rule, and it's commonly known by many as the Golden Rule. Please treat everyone in here as you would want to be treated. I ask that no one "flames" anyone else, or say anything obscene or rude. This is a friendly discussions blog that pertains mostly to computers, music, politics, and religion, but not restricted to just these topics.

If you're looking for some computer help, then I highly recommend by starting with my first part in my series:
Computer Advice Part 1 of 9 - Hardware Terms

I also have a website I'd love for anyone to visit at http://webpages.charter.net/drkstlkr/

If you know someone who might enjoy this blog, then please send them an e-mail!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Reading Material

Reading Material

Around Halloween, all sorts of bizarre, crazy, insane, odd, unbelievable, unusual, unworldly, outlandishness, strange, and weird stuff is on the media, so here's my little contribution.  Tons of material you could easily spend hours upon hours reading!  Just start clicking on any of the links below...

Conspiracy Theories - Wikipedia
Cults
Rituals
Experiments - Wikipedia
Enjoy!!!

No comments: