Welcome To My Blog!

I'd like to first say "hello" to everyone. I must lay down a single rule, and it's commonly known by many as the Golden Rule. Please treat everyone in here as you would want to be treated. I ask that no one "flames" anyone else, or say anything obscene or rude. This is a friendly discussions blog that pertains mostly to computers, music, politics, and religion, but not restricted to just these topics.

If you're looking for some computer help, then I highly recommend by starting with my first part in my series:
Computer Advice Part 1 of 9 - Hardware Terms

I also have a website I'd love for anyone to visit at http://webpages.charter.net/drkstlkr/

If you know someone who might enjoy this blog, then please send them an e-mail!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

FixNet

@ECHO OFF
BREAK OFF
COLOR 0F
SET PATH=%PATH%;%CD%
%SystemDrive%
CD "%SystemRoot%\system32"
CLS

ROUTE -F
IPCONFIG /RELEASE
IPCONFIG /RENEW
ARP -D *
NBTSTAT -R
IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS
NBTSTAT -RR
IPCONFIG /REGISTERDNS

NETSH INTERFACE IP RESET %SystemDrive%\ResetIP.txt
NETSH INTERFACE IPV4 RESET %SystemDrive%\ResetIPv4.txt
NETSH INTERFACE IPV6 RESET %SystemDrive%\ResetIPv6.txt
NETSH WINSOCK RESET CATALOG
NETSH WINHTTP RESET PROXY
NETSH INTERFACE IP SET ADDRESS NAME="Local Area Connection" SOURCE=DHCP
NETSH INTERFACE IP SET DNS NAME="Local Area Connection" SOURCE=DHCP

IF EXIST "%SystemRoot%\System32\Drivers\Etc" CD "%SystemRoot%\System32\Drivers\Etc"
IF EXIST Hosts ATTRIB -R -S -H Hosts
IF EXIST Hosts COPY /A /V /Y Hosts Hosts.Bak
IF EXIST Hosts ECHO 127.0.0.1 LocalHost > Hosts
IF EXIST Hosts ATTRIB +R +S +H Hosts

SHUTDOWN /R /T:1 /F
EXIT

No comments: