Welcome To My Blog!

I'd like to first say "hello" to everyone. I must lay down a single rule, and it's commonly known by many as the Golden Rule. Please treat everyone in here as you would want to be treated. I ask that no one "flames" anyone else, or say anything obscene or rude. This is a friendly discussions blog that pertains mostly to computers, music, politics, and religion, but not restricted to just these topics.

If you're looking for some computer help, then I highly recommend by starting with my first part in my series:
Computer Advice Part 1 of 9 - Hardware Terms

I also have a website I'd love for anyone to visit at http://webpages.charter.net/drkstlkr/

If you know someone who might enjoy this blog, then please send them an e-mail!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Learning To Cope, Part 1

Filled with fear and filled with stress
Mirror in your eyes reflect loneliness
Within your soul resonates emptiness
Trying to remember what’s happiness
Facing and befriending our demons
Which have all grown into a legion
Constantly changing with the seasons
Spent seeking out some sort of reason

Drifting down this gradual slope
I had just caught a brief glimpse of hope
Learning to live or learning to cope
Descending down this rushing slope
I had just missed a brief glimpse of hope
Am I dying to live or trying to cope?

Love and trust waxes and wanes
Counting our loses and our gains
As bitterness is all that remains
Attempt breaking animosity’s chains
Lack of esteem and lack of respect
Although what else could one expect?
Waiting for the unknown to take effect
Quietly anticipating the disconnect

Accelerating down this continuous slope
We had just caught a brief glimpse of hope
Learning to live or learning to cope
Falling down this hastening slope
We had just missed a brief glimpse of hope
Are we dying to live or trying to cope?

You’ve lost who you are and what you want
Lives lived together yet living apart
We’ve lost who we are and what we want
Lives lived together yet living apart

“Learning To Cope, Part 1” by Mickey

No comments: